Services: Tourism Association
Nature, mountains, water, the peace and quiet and a versatile cultual city all nearby.
There are so many reasons to let Sigriswil become a special part in your heart.
We are very pleased that you have picked the district of Sigriswil on the lake of Thun.
As the tourism association of Sigriswil, we are interested in taking care of all of our guests interests and those of the local people in Sigriswil. Here are some of the services provided.
- Information for day trips, hiking trails, timetables, attractions and events.
- The sale of bus, ship, and train tickets.
- The sale of fishing licenses.
- The sale of Swiss lottery tickets and Euromillions.
- Reservations and consultations for holiday apartments and hootel rooms around the Lake of Thun.
- The organizing and sponsoring of events
- The producing of an event calendar for the right shore of Lake Thun.
- Reservations and taking care of the barbecue areas, Riedli Gunten, Rütacher Aeschlen, Stampf Schwanden.
- Operating the tennis courts in Sigriswil.
- Operating the wakehouse in Gunten.
- Booking office for the Observatory-Planatarium Sirius in Schwanden.
- Financial support preparing the winter hiking trails Schwanden and Justistal.
- Taking care of the snow shoe trails Schwanden.
- The sale of cross-country skiing passes Justistal and season passes cross-country skiing Switzerland.
We are also responsible for the tourist office in Sigriswil, the info center in Gunten, the information sign in Aeschlen and Tschingel and the info-peak at the Panorama bridge in Sigriswil.
Would you like to be part of the Tourism Association in Sigriswil?
The member fee is 30 CHF per person and 50 CHF for couples, for companies according to our subscription regulations.
As a member you will receive reductions for booking the barbecue area Riedli in Gunten and the tennis courts in Sigriswil as well as for the purchase of flowers during the flower days in May.
An invitation to our annual meeting with a snack will also be sent to you. You will be welcome to vote and be part of the Tourism Association.
We would love to show you our offices and you are welcome anytime.
A visit could also provide you or a friend with some interesting news about Sigriswil.