Two groomed cross-country ski runs up to 3km classic and skating are waiting for our visitors. For all who like to go skiing in the evening there is a 1.5km long lighted run. Start and finish are by the green container at the parking lot of the ski lift in Schwanden
- On the sun terrace of Skilift Schwanden at 1100 metres above sea level
- Ski run Schwanden/Werenäbnit 3 km
- Lighted night ski run Schwanden/Werenäbnit 1.5 km
- Opening hours night run. Mon. Wed. and Fri. 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Changing rooms
At the beginning of the Justis Valley at „Pufelboden“the cross-country ski run begins. These runs are groomed for both classic and for skating. They go right through the valley until the last alp cabin Hindersberg. The well prepared ski runs take you through the breathtaking countryside of the Sigriswiler Rothorn, Niederhorn, Gemenalphorn and the Sichel at the back of the valley. They are between 1200 and 1400 metres above sea level and will impress any cross-country skier. The Justis valley is also perfect for winter hiking and sleding.
The street from Sigriswil to Grön is always snowfree and open. After the alp cabin Grön the ski runs go past the old cheese storage huts.
- 4 cross-country ski runs, 23 km groomed classic and skating runs
- 1200-1400 metres above sea level
- Changing room
- Winter hiking routes
Automatic information telephone
Tel. +41 78 687 91 65